Article provided by: Baystate Recovery Center
If you’re ready to combat addiction and embrace a clean lifestyle, you need all the support you can get. At Baystate Recovery Center, we offer inpatient detox in Massachusetts, along with therapy, counseling, and aftercare guidance to help people remain sober over the years.
How to detox from drugs and alcohol
The detoxification process is crucial in most substance addiction cases, and it always requires careful planning and expert supervision. Not all individuals react similarly to the same treatment, which is why we provide personalized detox services for maximum impact. If you’re facing withdrawal whenever you attempt to quit, our Massachusetts inpatient drug rehab is your best chance at sobriety.
At our facility, you will undergo an in-depth clinical assessment prior to detox, allowing our experts to understand your physiological needs. As a result, we will create a personalized detox plan aiming to:
- Lower the pain and discomfort during the withdrawal phase
- Reduce the cravings and urges in the initial detox phase
- Reset the addicted brain
- Restore the healthy functioning of the opioid receptors
- Allow you to control your thoughts, feelings, and behavior
- Prepare your body and mind for upcoming stages of recovery
If you’re looking for the best drug detox centers in Massachusetts, our facility is the ideal destination. Our detoxification program delivers immediate results, allowing you to focus on recovery with a clear mind and a stronger body.
Find top Massachusetts drug rehab and inpatient alcohol rehabs!
Finding a reliable facility for treatment and recovery from addiction may be difficult, but it’s necessary. The rehabilitation process is complex in most cases, especially when considering aggravated addiction involving high-risk drugs. To achieve the best results, you need to enroll in a stage-based recovery program offering gradual rehabilitation.
Following the inpatient detox phase, we rely on three rehab programs to promote sobriety and long-term healthy living:
- Day Treatment or Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – Offers substance addiction services, therapy, and counseling five days per week, no overnight stays required.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP follows PHP and relies on therapy sessions and counseling five times a week, around 3.5 hours per day.
- Outpatient program – The outpatient program offers a less intensive form of treatment, helping patients focus on family, career, education, and personal development.
Rehabilitate from drug addiction
Drug addiction is not the end of the road. With proper treatment, continuous support, and a healthy attitude towards life, you can defeat addiction for good. Our Massachusetts rehab centers promote sobriety and healthy living via various therapies, group sessions, and individual counseling. With our experts’ help, you will learn how to avoid social and familial triggers, manage your cravings over the years, and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
Baystate Recovery Center offers comprehensive inpatient detox in Massachusetts, a comfortable recovery environment, state-of-the-art amenities, and continuous support throughout the treatment. If you need professional assistance, contact our rehab experts at (855) 88-SOBER to check your insurance options. We can help you choose the best plan for you and come in for immediate assessment and treatment.Inpatient Detox Massachusetts
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Your Facility for Rehab Services in Butte, MT
We Can Help You!
Considering a skilled nursing or rehabilitation facility can be a confusing process. Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. We’re here to help.