Article provided by: New Start Recovery
For immediate assistance with your drug addiction, you need to contact us at New Start Recovery. Our drug rehab in Orange County, CA, offers the best programs to help you attain sobriety and adopt a healthier lifestyle overall.
Can you overcome drug addiction safely?
Yes, you can, but only in a specialized facility, under strict supervision. Participating in a certified rehab program is even more of a necessity if you’re dealing with severe levels of addiction. You have no other reliable or safe option. Any D.I.Y. attempt at self-medicating or quitting cold-turkey is bound to put your life at risk.
Self-medicating can lead to overdosing, incorrect administrations, life-threatening drug interactions, and even new forms of addiction. Going cold-turkey is also dangerous because, in many cases, the withdrawal symptoms can be quite severe and even deadly. To avoid all these issues and achieve sustained sobriety, you need to join a professional rehab treatment and see it through.
How does rehab help drug addicts?
During the rehabilitation process, you will undergo a variety of procedures, treatments, and therapies to help you overcome addiction. The benefits are immense, as you get to regain your freedom and work towards a better life immediately after leaving the center. At our center, these benefits are the result of therapies and procedures like:
- Clinical detoxification for physiological cleansing and withdrawal management
- Dual-diagnosis treatment (depression, O.C.D., bipolar disorder, personality disorder, anxiety, etc.)
- Individual and group therapy
- Trauma recovery support
- W.R.A.P. (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) for daily maintenance and crisis planning
- The Matrix Model including relapse prevention, family education, and social support
- 12-step meetings
- Social activities
- Teaching coping skills, etc.
All these programs make our drug rehab in Orange County, CA, one of the most effective tools in combating addiction. At our facility, our aim is to help you regain control over your life and shape a substance-free future for you and your family.
Remain sober after drug rehab
Maintaining sobriety is every former addict’s dream, but it is not easy to achieve. Unfortunately, relapse is common with victims of both drug and alcohol addiction, including after completing certain rehab programs. To avoid that, we have developed a system that drastically reduces the risk of relapse, even after leaving our facility. This system uses a combination of medically-certified procedures, psychotherapies, health-based programs, and relapse prevention strategies.
The goal is to not only build the foundation for a healthy, clean life but provide grounds for personal development as well. Through our advanced program, you will learn how to:
- Manage your emotions and negative thoughts
- Keep your cravings in check
- Set better life-long goals
- Acquire new qualifications and develop new hobbies
- Avoid social triggers to prevent relapse over the years
- Come to terms with your sins and weaknesses
- Forgive yourself and those around you
- Adopt a healthier lifestyle, etc.
At New Start Recovery, we want you to leave addiction behind and never look back, and we know you can do it. Join our drug rehab in Orange County, CA, and begin the treatment today!Drug Rehab Orange County Ca
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Your Facility for Rehab Services in Butte, MT
We Can Help You!
Considering a skilled nursing or rehabilitation facility can be a confusing process. Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. We’re here to help.